- Might: strength of arm and back, and the power to apply them.
- Kenning: wit, memory, and the power to discern the truth of what is seen.
- Faith: courage and the strength of belief in self, fate, and the gods.
- Nimbleness: swiftness and surety of hand and foot.
- Health: fitness and strength of heart and guts.
- Wyrd: the brightness of one's thread in the tapestry of fate, the power to lead others to greatness.
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Anglo-Saxon Ability Scores
I wanted to give my take on The World's Most Popular Role Playing Game a Northern flair, and so considered recasting the classic six ability scores into the following molds: